Problems Downloading A File
If you are having problems downloading the item file(s), please check the following:
- Clear your web browser cache. (Select your browser from the links for a guide). Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox, Internet Explorer and Safari.
- Check that no 3rd party application, software or browser extension is preventing a successful download. (ie. Internet Security, Antivirus or Firewall).
- Try downloading the file using an alternate browser and / or computer.
- Check your router to see if you have any content filtering enabled.
- Check with your ISP to make sure that you haven't exceeded any download limits.
Sports Templates recommends against the use of download managers when downloading your purchased templates.
If you are still having problems downloading your purchase, please contact us with the following information:
- Name of the template (include the link from your browser).
- Order ID for your purchase.
- A brief description of the problem e.g. download stops half way through, error message etc
Why not to use a download manager or pause/resume
- Download managers send multiple requests and create multiple connections to the server, in some cases making unauthenticated requests (without Order fingerprint or security info).
- Download links are valid only a short amount of time, and pausing/resuming may exceed the validity interval of the download. In case this happens, click/tap again on the template download link.